We commission electro-technical systems across the world for our international mechanical engineering customers.
A few recent commissioning examples:
- Pipe mills in Algeria, Malaysia, Russia, Kazakhstan and France
- Warehouse and transport systems for raw materials (coal, ore, ...) and cement in Israel, Kuwait, Croatia and on the Philippines
- Strip profiling lines in Spain, Poland and The Czech Republic
- Sandwich panel production lines in China und Poland
- Ship for laying natural gas pipes in the Black Sea and along the Norwegian coast
- Presses and handling systems for pressing in China, India, Italy, The Netherlands, ...
In particular in international projects, we have the edge thanks to our experienced programmers who are also familiar with the American control systems e.g. Allen Bradley or GE Fanuc.
Germany and surroundings
Of course, we also operate close to home in Germany or the neighbouring countries.
A few examples from this region:
- High-rack warehouse in the Eiffel region
- several profiling systems in Germany, Switzerland and The Netherlands
- diverse package distribution centres throughout Germany
- Metal recycling systems
- Assembly line connected to the warehouse for the company Vorwerk in Wuppertal
- ... and many others
Our commissioning work is performed by real electro professionals. In addition to programming and electro-technicians, we can also provide construction managers with international experience that will manage the whole or parts of the construction process for you.